- Implementing performance attribution, performance measurement, and risk management solutions to various global asset management and asset servicing firms.
- Business Analysis responsibilities to understand and document user types, user workflows, key requirements, and system dependencies. Synthesise analysis and be capable of discussing alternatives and recommending a best-fit solution for client needs.
- Project management responsibilities throughout an implementation project, including being a reliable point of contact for all client enquiries, issues and change requests. Need to be able to coordinate and perform requirements analysis, business process analysis, product configuration, data load/extracts, detailed project documentation, client communication, issue resolution, testing and client training/education.
- Identifying product customisation, enhancements, process changes and/or workarounds needed to meet client requirements. Able to identify the impact of necessary changes and effectively communicate impacts of any scope changes on the overall project timeline and budget to client stakeholders and Consulting Manager.
- Building PoC (Proof-of-Concept) demos and assist the Business Development team with consulting project proposal quotes based on project scoping and effort expectations.
- Interacting effectively with senior stakeholders, both internally and externally, to manage client expectations.
- Relaying project post-mortem lessons learned to the Consulting Manager to promote firm-wide best practices to implementation projects.
- Assess need for follow-on work at the client and relay back to the Consulting Manager and Business Development team.
- Willingness to learn new systems and workflows and contribute to a firm-wide knowledge sharing product database.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge and exposure to investment analysis and statistical methods including performance analytics, risk analytics, and attribution. Ideal candidate will have strong product knowledge with FactSet, BISAM, and/or Bloomberg and the relevant product modules in these systems for investment analysis and reporting purposes.
- 4-7 years of experience working as a user or implementer of similar systems at an asset management, asset owner, or asset servicing firm. Alternatively, similar experience working directly for an investment analytics product firm supporting or implementing said products.
- Knowledge of global financial markets and financial products, including equity, fixed income, and derivatives products.
- Knowledge of databases, systems design and proficiency in using SQL for managing large volumes of data. Programming skills in Python or similar scripting language a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications, particularly advanced Excel skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management skills, including managing timelines and project scope.
- University degree in a STEM discipline, ideally economics, finance or computer science. Graduate degree in a similar STEM discipline would be an advantage.
- CFA, CIPM, and/or FRM designation would be a strong advantage.
- Project management qualification (PMI, PRINCE, or Scrum) would be an advantage.
- Candidates must be comfortable with significant and extended international travel
Please email a copy of your CV here