- Understand client’s specifications and scope of the project
- Plan and design the structure of all the phases of the implementation from development to GO-live
- Configure, unit test and validate data and functionalities of the Eagle product
- Communicate system requirements to clients and trouble shoot day today operational issues
- Evaluate the progress of the implementation and communicate the same to clients and product vendors
- Design training materials and coach team members about the operational capabilities of the Eagle application
- Assist with solving technical problems with support from Eagle product team
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Looking for Investment Management professionals with strong implementation experience in Eagle Performance product with 5 plus years of experience.
- Strong domain knowledge in Investment Portfolio Performance Measurement, Attribution and GIPS are expected.
- Experience in configuring various Eagle Performance modules, creating import streams, automating processes via workflows and validation & reporting of performance data.
- Should be a team player with good Analytical & Logical reasoning skills and adaptable to work in a challenging environment.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills to interact with various teams
- A relevant Undergraduate degree or Post Graduate degree
- Any Certification (E.g. CFA/CIPM) or degree related to Finance (Investment Management) domain will be an advantage
- Candidates must be comfortable with significant travel
Please email a copy of your CV here