- Designing documents & production of technical specifications
- Developing/implementing configurations according to technical specifications
- Building tools for data migration (importing templates, scripts)
- Building interfaces for 3rd party software
- Developing and configuring workflows
- Developing and delivering screen functionality and screen layouts that meet specifications using scripting tools and technologies
- Documentation and archiving of all configuration work for future reference
- Working with Product Developers and/or Support Team on advanced tasks
- Analyzing and providing solutions to standard performance issues
Knowledge / Skills & Experience:
- More than 5 years of Investment Management domain experience working as an analyst in an Investment Management organization. Person without experience in investment management domain need not apply.
- Prior experience in the Private Equity sector is a must.
- Prior experience in eFront / Investran implementation within Private Equity sector will be preferred.
- A professional with a good work ethic who can work to tight deadlines, manage time appropriately and requires minimal supervision.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and leadership qualities to grow into leadership positions.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A detailed understanding of Buy-side investment concepts and theory.
- A relevant undergraduate degree or post-graduate degree
- Any certification or degree related to Finance (Investment Management) domain will be an advantage
- CFA, CAIA or CA would be an added advantage
Please email a copy of your CV here