- Working as a team to provide fund accounting solutions to Global Asset management and Asset servicing client sites
- Resolution of all client enquiries, calculations of NAVs, confirmation of prices, reconciliation of custody books and accounting for Corporate actions
- Troubleshooting middle office trade discrepancies and handling settlement related queries
- Managing requirement analysis, detailed project documentation, client communication, issue resolution and testing
- Interacting effectively with senior stakeholders, both internally and externally and managing Client expectations
- Ensuring Trades (Buys & sales), cash flows (Subscriptions & redemptions) are captured correctly on reconciliation platforms.
- Maintenance of Tax tables and its applicability on various asset classes and countries of domicile.
- Recording and reconciliation of Investment management fee and custody fee with client records.
Knowledge / Skills & Experience:
- More than 5 years of Investment Management domain experience working as an Operation Analyst in the Back or Middle Office in an Investment Management organization. Person without experience in investment management domain need not apply.
- Strong knowledge and exposure to NAV calculation, Dividend Rates, Corporate Actions, Pricing, cash & position reconciliations, trades & settlements and other fund accounting functions.
- A professional with a good work ethic who can work to tight deadlines, manage time appropriately and requires minimal supervision
- Must possess strong analytical skills and leadership qualities to grow in to leadership positions
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A detailed understanding of Buy side investment concepts and theory
- A relevant undergraduate degree or post graduate degree
- Any certification or degree related to Finance (Investment Management) domain will be an advantage
- Candidates must be comfortable with significant travel
- Preferably looking for Malaysian Citizens
Please email a copy of your CV here