You will be involved in client implementation projects performing client consulting on Alternative Investment industry. This will include leading requirements gathering phases, producing solution design/functional specifications, pre-delivery testing, client training and client management & support through to system acceptance. The implementations will cover LP, GP, fund of funds workflows and span across asset classes like private assets, real estate, infrastructure, private debt, timber.
- Perform business analysis to gather client’s requirements
- Define solutions to meet client’s requirements leveraging business & product knowledge
- Designing documents & production of functional and technical specifications
- Developing/implementing configurations according to technical specifications
- Building tools for data migration (importing templates, scripts)
- Building interfaces for 3rd party software
- Developing and configuring workflows
- Developing and delivering screen functionality and screen layouts that meet specifications using scripting tools and technologies
- Documentation and archiving of all configuration work for future reference
- Working with Product Developers and/or Support Team on advanced tasks
- Analysing and providing solutions to standard performance issues
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- More than 5 years of Investment Management domain experience working as an analyst in an Investment Management/vendor organisation. Person without experience in investment management domain need not apply.
- Prior experience in implementing Investran is a must.
- A professional with a good work ethic who can work to tight deadlines, manage time appropriately and requires minimal supervision.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and leadership qualities to grow in to leadership positions.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of Financial Markets & Private Equity Business Processes (front/middle/back office operations)
- Financial Accounting knowledge, preferably with financial services firms
- A relevant undergraduate degree or post-graduate degree
- Any certification or degree related to Finance (Investment Management) domain will be an advantage
- CFA or CAIA would be an added advantage
Please email a copy of your CV here