- Implementing Microstrategy Reporting Application solution to various Global Asset management and Asset servicing client sites.
- Generating complex reports high in calculation and styling for the investment management industry
- Experience in creating MicroStrategy reports for crosstabs, complex graphs, dashboards and drill down reports.
- Playing the role of a reliable point of contact for all Client enquiries, issues and requests throughout a project or implementation. Doing requirements analysis, product configuration, detailed project documentation, Client communication, issue resolution, testing, and Client training/education
- Identifying product customizations, enhancements and/or workarounds to meet Client requirements
- Building PoC demos for business development
- Interacting effectively with senior stakeholders, both internally and externally and managing Client expectations
- Any other assignments given by the management from time to time
Knowledge / Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in developing reporting using MicroStrategy Reporting Suite
- Experience in Investment Management domain will be an added advantage.
- A professional with a good work ethic who can work to tight deadlines, manage time appropriately and requires minimal supervision
- Strong written, verbal and presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- A detailed understanding of Buy side investment concepts and theory
- A relevant undergraduate degree or post graduate degree
- Any certification or degree related to Finance (Investment Management) domain
- Candidates must be comfortable with significant travel (If required)
Please email a copy of your CV here