- Apply industry best practices and innovative solutions that leverage the Markit EDM and third- party system architectures including knowledge transfer to and training the staff.
- Identify business requirement gaps and recommendations to mitigate such gaps for the Solution
- Provide recommendations and remediation of current project plans and governance, including information and technical architectures and functional support and alignment between operations and technology teams.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and project managers to support the implementation of projects.
- Assess organizational resources required to execute and maintain the Solution.
Knowledge / Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in the investment industry supporting capital market investment teams by performing operations, technology, business analyst and/or project management type roles.
- Highly experienced in establishing and maintaining a Security Master including establishing appropriate governance and control processes; transitioning an organization to use of a centralized source of data and the systematic integration of source and consumer systems.
- Highly Experienced Subject Matter Expert (SME) in all aspects of the Markit Master Data Management (MDM) architecture and integration with enterprise batch schedulers and third- party systems including Eagle PACE, CRD, Blackrock Aladdin, FactSet, Bloomberg and MSCI.
- Knowledgeable of end to end investment lifecycle processes, dataflows and controls relative to overarching business, information and technical architectures.
- Able to lead projects: facilitate project meetings, resolve issues, monitor progress and communicate appropriately to stakeholders.
- Experienced and a hands-on implementer of buy side solutions.
- A relevant undergraduate degree or post-graduate degree
- Any certification or degree related to Finance (Investment Management) domain will be an advantage
- CFA or CAIA would be an added advantage
Please email a copy of your CV here