- Liaising with clients and the management to gather requirements and consulting
- Liaising with the internal technical team wherever necessary and get things done
- Responsible for completing projects from requirements gathering to project delivery
- Strong stakeholder management dealing with Front Office Investment professionals, compliance and traders
- Working in tangent with other teams and team members working for the same projects
- Reviewing and identifying business operational areas that need improvements and propose appropriate action plans
- Creating a rapport with the clients and ensure project delivery is accurate as per requirements
- Participating in business planning meetings and prioritizing business needs and setting business goals
- Assessing business challenges and risks and develop mitigation plans
- Reviewing and identifying business gaps that need improvements and propose appropriate action plans
- Any other assignments given by the management from time to time
Knowledge / Skills & Experience:
- A detailed understanding of Buy side investment concepts and theory on investment management.
- Good understanding of SDLC and various software development framework
- Graduates with finance specialization having electives related to financial markets, security analysis and portfolio management.
- 0 to 2 years of Investment Management domain experience working as an analyst in a technology firm will be an advantage.
- A professional with a good work ethic who can work to tight deadlines, manage time appropriately and requires minimal supervision.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and leadership qualities to grow into leadership positions.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Any relevant undergraduate degree with computer science background
- CFA, FRM, CIPM, or any certification related to Investment Management domain will be an advantage.
- Candidates must be comfortable with significant travel.
Please email a copy of your CV here