- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks, bugs and devise solutions to these problems.
- Unit testing and best coding practices.
- Work closely with other team members and lead in implementing the optimal solutions.
- Mentor software engineers technically and guide them if necessary
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 2 – 8 years of experience in Java Development
- Must have experience in Angular JS and jQuery
- Must have experience in JSP, Servlets and Hibernate
- Experience in Neo4j will be added advantage (Not Mandate)
- Experience in data visualization plugins will be added advantage (Not Mandate)
- Strong SQL Server knowledge and experience with advanced SQL concepts
- Should have good communication skills
- A relevant Undergraduate Degree or Post-Graduate degree
- Any Certification / degree related to Finance (Investment Management) domain will be an advantage
- Candidates must be comfortable with significant travel
Please email a copy of your CV here