- Understand company needs to define system specifications
- Build web frontend solutions using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Angular and other web building development technologies
- Research and find opportunities to utilize web development best practices.
- Guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring.
- Knowledge and understanding of server-side communication with frontend.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in UI/UX Development
- Should have good experience in jQuery, Angular JS or Angular
- Should be well versed in CSS, HTML and Photoshop
- Investment management domain knowledge will be an added advantage
- Experience in Data Visualization plugins will be added advantage (Not Mandate)
- Should have good leadership and communication skills
- A relevant Undergraduate degree or Post Graduate degree
- Any Certification or degree related to Finance (Investment Management) domain will be an advantage
- Candidates must be comfortable with significant travel
Please email a copy of your CV here