- Consultant that has experience working with eFront with a focus on Private Equity accounting operations and interfacing data associated with them.
- Implementing eFront to use as an IBOR and portfolio management system for Private Equity.
- As part of the implementation project, a consultant is needed to work on the implementation of interfaces between eFront and our custodian.
- This will include extracting accounting-oriented data from eFront and working with developers to get it in the appropriate format.
- This work will include interacting with eFront to pull data, building technical design specifications and data mappings for developers to use to build the interfaces, and performing functional testing to verify the interfaces are behaving as expected.
- The consultant will work with IT staff, private equity accounting operations staff, custodian partners, and other project team members to work through the implementation of these interfaces with automated straight through processing capabilities as it relates to private equity accounting operations that need to be sent to our custodian.
- In addition, the consultant may be involved in other aspects of the implementation including configuring eFront reports and dashboards, designing and building specifications for reconciling data, and potentially working as part of the implementation of eFront Insight.
Knowledge / Skills & Experience:
- Over 5 years of experience leveraging or consulting on the use of eFront to support private equity portfolio management and accounting.
- Understanding of the business processes, systems, and data flow associated with private equity investment management.
- Ability to interact with and present to executive level, senior staff.
- Ability to create technical design specifications, data mappings, and functional test plans to work through the implementation of private equity accounting transaction interfaces.
- Experience with extracting data from eFront and interfacing it to other systems.
- Ability to communicate issues, status, and progress on assigned tasks to direct management and to a project manager.
- The eFront Consultant would also benefit with experience in systems such as Eagle Pace and/or other investment data warehousing technologies.
- A relevant undergraduate degree or post-graduate degree
- Any certification or degree related to Finance (Investment Management) domain will be an advantage
- Candidates must be comfortable with significant travel.
Please email a copy of your CV here