- Design and implement a reconciliation platform and process as a detective control for identifying data issues. This will include comparing data source to data source, reports to data source and possibly report to report.
- The solution must be easily maintained, scale for additional reconciliations and encompasses people, process and technology.
- Identify, log and report exceptions. Exceptions may be absolute, or within an acceptable tolerance. Exceptions will be categorized and measured by accuracy, completeness, and timeliness.
- Logging of exceptions must be centralized to facilitate streamlined notification of issue/impact and trend analysis. Issues will be categorized by data domain (e.g. Account, holdings, performance, etc.) to facilitate remediation. Impact identification includes which accounts/funds, which investment teams, and which systems.
- Apply industry best practices and innovative solutions while leveraging existing technologies. Recommend and implement necessary new technologies complementary with existing technologies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and staff. Assess organizational resources required to support, maintain and enhance the solution including training and knowledge transfer to staff.
Knowledge / Skills & Experience:
- Highly experienced Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Investment Data reconciliation and controls. Including reconciling between data sources, between reports, and between data sources and reports.
- Highly experienced with enterprise batch schedulers, Microsoft SQL Databases, Tableau, and third-party systems including Eagle PACE, Markit EDM, FactSet, Bloomberg, MSCI Risk Analytics, and Blackrock Aladdin.
- Highly experience with iterative and agile development approaches.
- Able to lead small projects: collaborate with client staff and external vendors, facilitate project meetings, resolve issues, monitor progress and communicate appropriately to stakeholders.
- Experienced hands-on implementer of solutions to deliver a project supporting a sophisticated and complex active asset management organization.
- A relevant undergraduate degree or post-graduate degree
- Any certification or degree related to Finance (Investment Management) domain will be an advantage
- Candidates must be comfortable with significant travel
Candidate should be either US citizen or a green card holder
Please email a copy of your CV here